Gather your neighbors and head over to Revival Fest at the Georgia State Railroad Museum on Saturday, September 20th!
Downtown Neighborhood Association members receive 20% off of General Admission tickets by entering the code: DNA when they check out online:
Revival Fest takes place Saturday, September 20th and features the best in Southern Music including 14 bands from 7 southern states and featuring Savannah local bands Waits & Co, Velvet Caravan and Sweet Thunder Strolling Band.
- -Broad mix of Blues, Bluegrass, Americana, Folk, New Orleans style Brass, Southern Rock and more...
- -Roberto Leoci's new restaurant Pacci, is doing a Pig Roast at the festival as well as hosting a VIP Event and private concert the night before the festival on September 19 at The Brice Hotel.
- -Kids under 10 are free
- -The festival runs from noon until 11pm. Re-entry is allowed
- -No coolers but plenty of food and beverages available. Lawn chairs and blankets are aok.
- -Featuring local craft brews from Southbound, Service Brewing and more...(old school coca-cola in glass bottles as well as other non-alcoholic drinks)
- -Signature Revival Fest Bourbon Cocktails from Ampersand
- -Local art and artisan vendor booths at the Revival Fest Marketplace
- -On site T-shirt and poster printing
- -Art Rise Savannah will be doing spin art on old vinyl records
- -Valet Bike service from Savannah Bike Campaign
- -Parking at the Esther F. Garrison School of Visual & Performing Arts 649 West Jones Street Savannah, GA 31401
- -Event takes place in the old Paint Shops at the Georgia State Railroad Museum, and adjoining grove.